Herbal Medicine for Inflammation Relief
Online – minimum 10, maximum 20 (PJ – min/max is for your info to have for the forms)
June 26th 9:30-12pm
Fee: 55 USD
In this workshop, Amanda offers insight into:
- how to recognize when inflammation is the primary cause,
- discuss inflammatory diseases and herbs that have been shown to be most effective for mitigation,
- formulating with liquid herbals to address acute and chronic inflammation,
- dive into appropriate times and usage of liquid extracts/tinctures, powders, teas and herbal honeys.
Foods That Heal ~ Anti-inflammatory Cooking
(minimum 10, maximum 20)
In-person at Phinney Neighborhood Center
July 10th, 24th 2021 9:30-12:30 including lunch
Fee: 125 USD
This class teaches the necessary basics of going gluten, dairy and refined sugar free as well as:
- 5 simple recipes to cook and share with clients and/or loved ones,
- Break down natural sweeteners, which are healthy, and which are not,
- What are the most common inflammatory ingredients,
- How to bake gluten free vegan,
- How to menu plan.
This workshop is appropriate for anyone! People living with inflammation who enjoy food. Graduates of a culinary program. Practitioners who want to offer their patients more guidance as to how to get started on an anti-inflammatory diet. Don’t miss this workshop that is both informative and tasty!