1/2 teaspoon daily in your smoothie, coffee or in water.
1 teaspoon for topical facemask – see recipe below:
Can be used as a Brightening and moisturizing Tremella Face Mask!
- ¼ cup matcha
- 2 tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 tsp Tremella powder
- ⅓ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water (add more to achieve desired consistency)
- Mix the water and bentonite clay. (Add just a little water at a time until it reaches your desired consistency)
- Add the matcha and Tremella powder until it blends into the mixture smoothly.
- Finally, add the apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mask all over the face, except your eyes and lips.
- Let the mask dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with luke-warm water.
- Follow up with your regular moisturizer or some jojoba oil
- Matcha – Antioxidant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-inflammatory
- Tremella powder – Antioxidant, Hydrating
- Apple cider vinegar – Exfoliating
- Bentonite clay – Antimicrobial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-Irritant, Detoxifying
There are no reviews yet.